con lo malo que soy jugando a juegos de plataformas éste no me estresa
A downloadable game for Windows
The little mage has to escape his homeland, that has been corrupted by strange monsters.
How to play
Press Space to begin the game, then:
- O: to move left.
- P: to move right.
- Q: to move up.
- A: to move down.
- R: to reset the level
In the Amstrad 1.1 version and in Unity, you move with:
- W: to move up.
- S: to move down.
- A: to move left.
- D: to move right.
Furthermore, you can move using a joystick if you want.
Our little mage cant walk with his small legs, but he can dash. That means you can't change direction in mid-air.
Wizard Dash on itch.io
Developed by CrabParty:
- Elena López (AneleSplats in itch.io) | Graphics, Music & Gameplay
- Iván Tortosa (Pluvs in itch.io, @IvanTortosaBer1 on Twitter) | Gameplay & Level Design
- Antonio Gosálvez (Balgro in itch.io, @AGVBalgro on Twitter) | Main Programmer & Debugger
- Javier Botella (@javierbotella on Twitter) | New Member - Maps to Unity
Free fonts from Dafont:
- Elena López
- CPCTelera | Amstrad CPC game engine for C and assembly developments
- Visual Studio Code | Text editor
- Tiled | 2D level editor
- Asesprite | Pixelart graphics
- Arkos Tracker | Music and VFX compossing tool
- Unity 2021.3.3f1 | New Version
- Helm| New Sounds
- GarageBand| New Music
We are a group of 3 students from the University of Alicante developing our first game on Z80 assembly for Amstrad CPC using the CPCTelera game engine and this is an entry for the CPCRetroDev 2021 contest.
The game was developed in one month and a half (that half was to learn the basics about assembly Z80).
Now we have also a new version made in Unity and we are 4 members.
The game have to reference in someway to the game Rainbow Islands by Ocean as a rule for the CPCRetroDev of this year.
You can find the rainbow and star in the goal animation after completing a level, and like extra gesture there is an amstrad that is playing a game with an island and rainbow on the first level, the house of the little mage.
How to run on real hardware
For Amstrad CPC 464, insert the cassette into the device, then type RUN"[ENTER], press Play and then press any key.
How to run on emulator
Load the snapshot CrabParty.sna (CrabParty.dsk on RVM) into the emulator (WinAPE), then type RUN" and press Enter.
How to run on Unity Version
Download it and open the .exe or play the web version.
Click download now to get access to the following files: